If you were to start a BUSINESS - what would it be or what would you do/sell ?????· #entrepreneurs #business #start up #company
- arennosis7rd likes this
- brainzzle answered: @storm_kid shares a lot of this info for entrepreneurial interests
- godawfulpastasauce answered: now that would be telling…
- bridgetism answered: I’d sell pastry, coffee and books. Peeerfect.
- olbersparadox answered: Stuff I make.All of my art and crafty like things. I would be happy living my life doing that sort of thing, and its pretty profitable.
- virgothepoet answered: coffee shop/eatery by day, smoke free cafe/ bar by night where local bands play. And I’d sell their music.
- bornreadygeneration posted this